Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Full Camo

Today I've had a Drill Demon random, from which I've got the last part of the full camo set, the hat!

Now I really like the full camo set, it looks cool with the green cape, vambraces and boots, even though it doesn't look that good with long hair. but it's cool anyway.

By the way, this is my bank, at the moment. Nothing for sale.
 


I've got a new goal now, to become a player moderator! For that, I now often go to the Varrock Square, the prefect place to become one, because you can get really good reports there .

Also, I've joined the Runescape Community, at zybez.net . They're the largest Runescape Community out there and they seem to be a friendly one .

Today I'll train crafting by making some amulets, then I'll train runecrafting and magic.

Also, I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks starting from next Saturday, and I won't be online until I come back .

No comments:

Post a Comment