Monday, November 7, 2016

Why I love Guild Wars 2

There are very few online games that catch my attention and get me playing for a long time. Those that do keep me playing have always been those with the most diversity in content and the most freedom of choice. Guild Wars 2 is one of them. Unlike the vast majority of MMOs out there, which are very linear and far too PvP oriented, in GW2 I truly feel like I can choose what I want to do every time I log in. No matter what I choose to do, it's almost always a viable way of developing my character.

I can do world bosses, dungeons, gather resources, raids, explore the new maps or finish jumping puzzles. Even helping out new players in low level maps will always be beneficial to me, because I can hunt resources while doing so and earn some gold out of it. And that's what a MMO needs most: freedom.


Lately I've been doing Season 2 achievements, daily events and some SW farming here and there. I've been helping out my fiancée at leveling up and showing her how to play the game, which feels great. I've also opened up a new guild, Phasmantys. It's supposed to be a small guild, hope it gets somewhere.

I also plan to build a full ascended armor set. My engineer is the only character I love playing. I'm currently undecided between Celestial, Viper or Berzerker stats. If you have any advice, feel free to leave a comment down below.

Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment