Monday, April 10, 2017

Jungle Trek Part I

I never finished my "Journey into Maguuma" series back when I was playing Guild Wars 2, but hopefully I'll have better luck with this one.

Karamja is Runescape's tropical jungle themed island. It's not a particularly dangerous place, but it's easy to get lost in it without a good map. I traveled there for my most recent quest: Jungle Potion.


It's a great quest to begin exploring the island, as Trufitus asks you to search for various herbs scattered across the jungle, some of which are a little tricky to find. His hints aren't all that clear, in fact in one instance he'll ask you to head East of the village when the herb is in fact located very clearly North East.


Because of this, I was lost on the island for a little while searching for that Ardrigal, but it was an opportunity to find some mysteries like this hidden door:


I'm not sure which quest will come next, I'll be travelling to the Kharidian desert next time, one of my favorite areas in the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment